The school has quickly gained a good reputation and grown from 18 pupils in 2015 to 60 in 2017. Many families in the neighbourhood have indicated that they want their children to be a pupil of the school next year.
Together with KACODO the management has made an expansion plan including among many other things the following:
- Hire more teachers.
- Create greater access to quality education for all children in Katooke by putting up additional class room blocks.
- Acquire learning materials like study books, pencils, exercise books etc.
- Acquiring desks, chairs and other furniture.
- Set up a library where children can borrow books and magazines.
- Computers to set up a small computer room.
- A new bore well to secure clean water supply.